Classic 12” Tweed Deluxe 5E3 Combo
“B-Stock” due to non-overlapping seams on the tweed (actually kinda cool!) and 1/4” thick back panels instead of the usual 3/8”.
This cabinet has been a host to numerous prototypes amp chassis and speaker selections since Mid-2019.
Currently, this amp is host to our latest amp/chassis revision and a Celestion T5488A 8 Ohm 300W speaker. Yes, It’s a PA speaker. But, it was new, free, and sounded pretty decent. So I left it in.
Check out the Tonex Model here:
Both the amp and speaker only have about 20 Hrs. on them. Also incudes a 1/4” F/F speaker junction box.
Custom hand wired 5E3 combo based on the Legendary ’55-’60 narrow panel Tweed Deluxe.
Classic 5E3 cathode biased Class AB tube circuitry featuring balanced phase inverter, improved tone control, and shock mounted preamp tubes. Using only top-quality components:
F&T filter capacitors, SoZo tone capacitors. Tweed over handcrafted solid 3/4″ pine cabinet with Birch Plywood back & baffle and Oxblood grill cloth. Made to original specifications in the USA. Chromed steel chassis with CTS potentiometers and Switchcraft jacks. Top quality preamp, rectifier, and matched power tubes. Mercury Magnetics power and output transformers.
• Legendary 5E3 Circuit Design
• All Hand Wired to Turret Board
• Mic & Instrument Channels – 2 inputs each
• Individual Channel Volumes
• Master Tone Control
• Chicken Head Knobs w/ Glow-In-The-Dark Indicators
• Power and Standby Switch
• Chromed Steel Chassis
• Leather Handle
• 1×12 Combo
• Solid 3/4″ Lacquered Tweed Pine Cabinet
• Oxblood Grille Cloth
• Shock Mounted Preamp Tubes
• 2 x Apex Matched 6V6GT Output Tubes
• 2 x 12AX7 Preamp Tube
• 1 x 5Y3 Rectifier Tube
• Aluminum Preamp Tube Shields
• Chrome Power and Rectifier Tube Clips
• 12″ Celestion T5488A 300W Speaker
• 14 Watts Output Power
Made in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty!